Sunday, November 22, 2009

Quiero ir al cielo....

"Yo no quiero ir a la luna
Yo no quiero ir al sol
Quiero ir al cielo
porque es allí donde Jesús es
Yo quiero vivir con Jesús
Quiero ir al cielo
"

since i have been working at the clinic we have been visiting a patient in his home pretty regularly. Agnes, Terri, and I try to visit him as often as possible, and at the very least one of us will visit him in his home during the week. He is an elderly man who has a host of medical problems but he always so thankful to see us and is in high spirits despite his problems. I went to visit him this week for the first time in a while, and as always I was greeted by his loving smile and joyful attitude. He is a believer, and as we were talking he began saying what is written above.....it translates: I don't want to go to the moon, I don't want to go to the sun, I want to go to Heaven because that is where Jesus is, I want to live with Jesus, I want to go to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment